Saturday, January 26, 2013

Paper Pumpkin and a Sale-a-bration share


At Leadership, 2 weeks ago, Stampin' Up! announced a new product, Paper Pumpkin.  It is a fantastic monthly kit subscription that you receive in your mailbox each month.  These kits are great for all stampers, but designed for the new stamper, non stamper, or someone who just doesn't "have the time" or "no space".  Each month you will get your kit delivered to your door in a small box.   




To sign up, go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click GET IT!   It's a quick and easy registration and at the end, put my name, Carol Valentine as your demonstrator and my zip code 21157 (if needed).  After you have signed up, email me at sbjcarol@yahoo.com or call me 410.382.4874 to let me know you have signed up so I can keep in touch.

When I attended Leadership, one of the FREEBIES we received was the first Paper Pumpkin kit.   I wasn't sure what I was going to do with mine, but I have decided to try it out with a non stamper to see how easy it is to do.   So, tonight I am going to sit down with my husband give him the kit and tell him to "make a card from the kit".  It has directions, suggestions and is really easy, so I am going to time him and see how long it takes.   I will make one too, but won't make it the same as the sample.   Tomorrow, I will post all three - one exactly as the sample, his and mine.  
 
Here is a card I made with one of the FREE Sale-a-bration stamp sets you can choose every time you order $50 from now until March 22nd!!!   This stamp reminds me of the 70s and bell-bottom jeans first came out!   I trimmed off the greeting that is at the bottom of the jeans, and stamped Happy Birthday from the teeny tiny wishes stamp set.   The ribbon and the button, well they are a bundle you could choose from Sale-a-bration too and the designer series paper, well that is another choice too.   SO MANY CHOICES!!!
 
 
ENJOY!
 



 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...