Saturday, January 19, 2013

Andrea Withers Class at Stampin' Up!'s Leadership

Last week I attended Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference, and boy was it fun!   Had so much fun meeting up with demonstrators that I had met at other conferences and online.    There is a lotta Sharing going on there.   One of the classes I attended while there was one on Social Media, Andrea Withers from Demo training.   There is so much out there and a lot of information to gather, sort thru my pea brain and apply.   So today I cleaned up the sides of my blog, got rid of the expired Holiday catalog, and expired promotions and put the new Spring Catalog on there and in a few days, Sale-a-bration starts and I will have that on there too!

Just a few things I learned this this class that I am doing today.

Blog post more often - get a schedule and stick to it!!! (boy is that hard)

Always post a picture - See below

Post Videos - My video camera is charging now,  I am going to aim for 2x a month for videos.

fb business page - OK  - Let me get the first video done before I go there.


WELL!  blogger won't let me upload a picture....I have no idea why, and have spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure it out, so I will end this post now, so it will at least post today.  


Guess What!   I figured one way of uploading a picture.    Here is a Swap my roommate received.  I just love the soft colors and the fun sea horses from the stamp set in the Spring catalog, By the Tide

 
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...