Thursday, January 24, 2013

Stampers Club Cards

Here are the cards my ladies in my Stampers club made this past week.   We meet on the 3rd Friday and Sunday each month and do 2 cards and now and then I add a project. 

This first card uses stamps from the Sale-a-bration set, Feeling Sentimental.   Sale-a-bration (SAB) started on Tuesday and goes thru March 22nd, and every time you spend $50, you get to choose from one of the fabulous stamp sets, or accessories they have in the brochure for FREE.  AND as my gift to you....when you order $50 and choose an item, stamp set, paper, punch embossing folder, ribbon, buttons  or DSP, I will give you a card front made with that item as some inspiration.





Products used:   Feeling Sentimental Stamp set, Crumb cake card stock and ink, Early espresso card stock and ink, Midnight Muse card stock, Honeycomb embossing folder, sanding system, 1/16" punch, mini brads, sponges and dimensionals.

This next card I CASED off of somewhere, can't remember where, sorry to the designer, send me a comment so I can give you credit!   I used the Secret Garden set and framelits from the Spring catalog.   (THANK YOU STAMPIN' UP! for giving us a flower set and framelits to match!!!)

 
 
Products used:    Secret Garden stamp set and framelit, framed tulips embossing folder, Labels collection framelit, Island Indigo card stock and ink, summer starfruit card stock, lucky limeade card stock and ruffled ribbon, pool party card stock, and Sycamore Street DSP (from SAB, FREE), versamark ink and white embossing powder and of course some dimensionals.
 

 This Valentine treat was part of a Valentine special bundle, Stamp and baggies.   Getting the m&m's in the baggies is the hardest thing to do with this project. Quick and easy project, Great idea for kids Valentines treats, gift for teachers, friends and even your spouse.
 
 

Products used:  Valentine treat bundle, stamp and baggies, Pool Party card stock, whisper white card stock (all scraps), pretty primrose ink, Hearts framelits and full heart punch and dimensionals.
 
 
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...