Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sale-a-bration Share (SAB) and Blog Candy



I made this card front for one of my ladies who placed a $50 order with me and received the Madison Ave Stamp set FREE from her choice in the SAB catalog.   While SAB is going on until it ends March 22nd, everyone of orders $50 and receives their choice of a SAB set, or accessory, I am making and giving a card front to them to use on a card or just keep. 

I ended up using 3 SAB sets, the Madison Ave and the Vintage Verses for the greeting, THANKS, and the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (DSP)


I stamped a background using the stem from the set, in Summer Starfruit ink on Summer Starfruit card stock.   I punched out a 1 3/8" square of Tangerine Tango, 3 times and then using the 1 1/4" square punch, punched out the Sycamore street DSP and used some snail to adhere them together.  I stamped the flower on whisper white card stock with Summer Starfruit ink  and the center flower with Tangerine Tango ink and stamped (sometimes crooked....) don't look too close.  The smallest flower from the Floral Frames Framelits fits perfectly to cut out this image.   I added these to the squares with dimensionals, then cut a dimensional in half and put one half on the back of the Tangerine Tango at the top and the other half at the bottom and put the squares on top of the ribbon with the dimensionals straddling the ribbon.   The ribbon is Island Indigo ruffled ribbon and the "THANKS" is stamped with Island Indigo ink. 

Blog Candy.....


I need to make some space in my Stamp room so I am giving away some Blog Candy.   To enter to win, just leave a comment on this post letting me know what your favorite stamp set is in the Spring Catalog.   Mine.....Secret Garden.....finally a flower set with a matching framelit.....no more cutting out the flower shapes!!!!!  I will choose a random winner Sunday Evening after THE GAME....GO RAVENS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...