Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Scrapbooking traditional, and Memories and More style

I haven't done scrapbooking for years, but that is going to change..

I founds some ladies who want to do some scrapbooking and truth be told.....I have a lot to do.    I am in the process of transferring some memories from my first trip to Disney with my girls.  Now they are married with children of their own.

This first page is from our Memories and More style of scrapbooking or memory keeping.   The 6 x 8 photo pocket pages have divided areas you add your photos or papers, embellishments, memorabilia to each section and you are done.   Turn it over and put another set on the other side, or leave blank.



This next page is the same style of memory keeping, just a larger page, 12 x 12


Here is a 2 page spread, traditional style.   12 x 12 paper.   places for photos and journaling  Just need page protectors and your done.   This layout is so versatile and could be for any occasion, trip or memories.




If you have stayed with me to the end of this post, this maybe your lucky day.   The first person who I can hand deliver these to who comments on this post will get these.   The rule is you must comment here and as long as you can meet me either in Palm Bay, Florida area or Baltimore, Maryland area.  You win!



I hope these inspire you to get those photos out of the boxes and into albums!



Carol

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice! It is always nice to have a scrapbook of your memories! I always enjoy looking at them!

    ReplyDelete

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...