Saturday, March 10, 2018

Guest Stamper Joyce Clark

I want to encourage my stampin' friends and customers to get creative, have fun make a card or more and brighten someone's day.   A friend, well we have been friends for over 50 years....and avid stamper was searching Pinterest for ideas for a 1 year old birthday card.   She saw two she liked and asked my opinion.   I liked them both, but since it is for her great niece, I said whatever you choose, make the colors something pink.   That is what she did  and I think it turned out great!   Don't you? 

I encourage you to get creative, email me your creations and I will post them here on my blog.  She received the Panda set FREE with the purchase of $50 in Stampin' goodies before shipping and tax.   You can choose that set too, or many other great items.   I have that set and only used it once for my husband's Valentines cards.    SO, she has inspired me to pull that set out and get creating.

Joyce's card uses Sweet Sugarplum card stock and the glitter paper from last year's Sale a bration is Sweet Sugarplum and the ink and hearts are too. 


1 comment:

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...