Sunday, March 11, 2018

My cards from my class in January


This post got lost somewhere along the way.....So I am at least sharing the photos of our class in January...The first card is the most chosen free stamp in Sale a bration, at least with my customers.

This first card is a Sympathy card - we all need them and this is so quick and easy, and in any color.  Make a few in different colors to have on hand when you need one.   It uses the Heartfelt Blooms that is a Free stamp set during Sale a bration for a $50 order.   








The 2nd is a Ghirardelli candy holder -   The first time I made it was probably 8-10 years ago.  I have made it several times using the word window punch.  BUT now the Classic Label punch works even better to hold a Ghirardelli candy.





The 3rd project is a masculine Valentine card, Anniversary card, or just Love you card.   I CASEd from Pinterest of course.




This last card uses this amazing items from the Painted with Love Suite on pages 18-19 of the Occasions catalog.   Don't you Love this designer series paper?   It is so much more in person.  I used the dies and stamps from the Sure do Love you set and framelits.  The lined heart framelit is from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits in the Annual catalog.    



Here are all the projects together.   



Hope these cards inspire you to share the love!!!!


Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...