Wednesday, March 21, 2018

A double open card

I loved this card   If I can figure out how to do a GIF, I will and share how it opens! 

A short post today since I am on the run today.....Visit my Mom and Adela

Church to stock the children's Sunday School classrooms.






This card opens up by pulling outward the inner layer of the Berry Burst card stock.     The base was made with Berry Burst card stock and for the moving part too.  There is a layer of Lemon Lime Twist card stock and then the Picture Perfect DSP on the card.   The greeting is from the Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set using Lemon Lime Twist ink.   I added 2 ribbons next to the greeting to give it a little sparkle.   The ribbons is the Lemon Lime Twist striped and the Berry Burst Silver edged ribbons.   

When I figure out how to make a GIF, I will show just how cute this card is!!!!

Sorry for the short post earlier today and was glad I could add this description to this post.

1 comment:

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...