Friday, March 16, 2018

Brusho and Facebook live

I opened my Brusho and tried it for the first time on Facebook live  It was going so well....Well that is until I found out the audio portion was not working!!!!  Here are the cards I made with the papers I used the Brusho on. 

It was quick and easy,  the longest part was letting it dry.  You can also heat set it, which I did a little bit after the video.  Then the papers were curled so I set them under three acrylic blocks for the night and they were almost completely flat come morning.

I used the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and Swirly Bird stamp sets with versamark ink and white embossing powder.   Then came the Brusho and water - Prussion Blue and yellow.   I loved how they turned out.  I die cut the Butterfly using the yellow and Gamboge powders and the Butterfly Basics stamp set. 

The fourth piece I haven't done anything with yet.  What should I do?   I might cut out some dragonflies, or butterflies or maybe some flowers.   What do you think?

It was really a lot of fun, getting messy.   The mess was kept at a minimum.    You can go to my Facebook Business Page, Stampin with stampergirl;  and check out the video....of course there is no sound, maybe til the end.!



If you have these Brusho colors and haven't opened them, like me just waiting....Get them out and play.   Make sure you have some paper down to protect your workspace.   Make sure you have a paper towel or two to help with excess water.   And Get Creative!

Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...