Saturday, March 24, 2018

Post it note Holder and only 8 more days of Sale a bration

I have been carrying a post it note holder I found in my craft room.   I probably made it 10 years ago.

   So for April's class we are making an updated version.   Here is my old one.   I have been using it often since I found it about a week ago.



Here is the one we are making in class. I used Emerald Envy card stock and ink,  Peekaboo Peach ribbon, card stock and ink and whisper white card stock and the Everyday Label Punch.




Here is the one I made on my Facebook business page, Stampin with stampergirl on Wednesday, check out the video too how I made it there.    Stampin with stampergirl 


I used Flirty Flamingo card stock, ink and striped ribbon, Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White card stocks too.  This time I used the Tailored TAg Punch that is in the Occasions catalog in the True Gentlemen Suite....I have used this punch many times, but none for guy cards.....yet.


Only 8 more days left of Sale a bration..... Purchase $50 and get to choose an item for FREE - Lots and lots to choose from.

AND that is not all ---Another thing about Sale a bration - Stampin' Up! gives you 2 FREE Stamp sets, any price when you join my team.    I gave out the 2 Stamparatus that I had to the first 2 to join my team.   BUT I have lots of other goodies for anyone else joining my team.....and that is just the extras in addition to what Stampin' Up! gives you.   Join on my website, or contact me to join and I will help you thru the process.   It takes just minutes (once you choose what you want in your starter kit and your 2 FREE stamp sets)!


I hope you get to create something fun today

Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...