Saturday, March 22, 2014

Easter Treat Holder

had Stamp Club this week and one of the projects was this super easy candy treat holder.

I used the oval framelits, the 4th one from the smallest.   I stamped the Happy Easter from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set using Marina Mist ink.   The back of the treat holder is Marina Mist card stock and the front is some retired Subtles DSP.   You know how that paper accumulates, and this is a great way to use up some smaller pieces.  The treat coupes are a real bargain at $2.95 for 12 cups.    Even with shipping and tax, they are only 29 cents each!!!!  The circles to punch out for the treat cups is the 1 3/4" circle punch.   I used some of the yarn from the Sale a bration accessory pack to tie a loop at the top, so you can hang for a Easter Tree or anywhere.   


This one, I added something...


And the I decided to add to it, so I stamped the bunny from the stamp set, Baby we've grown from the  Occasions  catalog and colored it using the aqua painter and the lids of ink pads and cut it out using my paper snips! they are the best.   Want to make some of these Easter Treat holders, contact me to order any supplies you need, do it soon as I will be placing an order on Saturday an you could save on shipping and I will be giving gifts to all who place an order this week, no matter how small.




Enjoy!   
Carol Valentine


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...