Friday, March 7, 2014

Birthday Card Class - New Stamps and Accessories from the Occasions Catalog

Wow! has it been almost a month since I posted???   Where does the time go?  This gloomy, cold, snowy weather sure hasn't gone as fast as time has....Is everyone ready for Spring as much as I am?

Last month we travelled to Florida for our Anniversary, vacation and to start our search for a home to Snowbird to!   We saw a few houses and since coming home, the real estate agent has sent us some listings for others.   I can't wait to be in Florida for the winters!!!!

While in Florida, I held a Birthday Card Class with some friends of my Mom's, it was a lot of fun stamping with you ladies - Adela (thanks for the use of the hall), Elaine, Irene, Becky and my Mom.  The next week, we had a craft day at my Mom's too and got some stamping done. 

I didn't take too many pictures, but here are a few:

These are the birthday card class the ladies made.   I am repeating this class tomorrow and have 2 openings.....if you are in the Westminster, Maryland area and can make it, give me a call....starts at 10am. - Cost $20, includes everything except adhesive so bring your favorite.



These cards were made by the ladies on our craft day at Mom's

 I love this one that Becky made....the designer paper had the designed embossed on it....cool!
 Of course I had to share a picture of Rachel!   All bundled up for our walk.   After we got home from Florida, we had a few warm days so I met Christine and Rachel for a walk around a park (paved!!!) too much melting snow to go to an unpaved park.  
 
 
 Here is a card my Stamper's Club made for February...It uses the fantastic new Scallop Tag Topper punch#133324, $22.95.    I have used this punch SO much since receiving it a month ago, I just LOVE it.  SO, I have scheduled a class using this punch:   March 29th, 10a - 12noon (-/+) Scallop Tag Topper Punch Class - Cost $30, which includes the punch and 3  4 projects made with the punch; 2 different cards, a treat holder and a tag card. RSVP with payment only no later than March 16th.
You can email me, call me, txt me to RSVP.

 

Enjoy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...