Saturday, March 8, 2014

Giggle Greetings

When I attended Convention last year, I participated in a 3x3 card swap and then made about 100 regular sized card swaps.    I received so many great swaps and have used many to CASE (copy and share everything) and to made exact copies of the swap card and give to friends and family.   One of the cards I received from a friend, from Leadershp 3 years ago, Jackie Bultje, I just changed the color of the card base and added some Crystal effects to the cherries!

Speaking of  Convention, leadership! friends........In my almost 10 years of being a demonstrator, I have attended 11 conventions, and 2 Leaderships and met hundreds of new friends, all thru this wonderful company, Stampin' Up!.   My life changed for the better the day I signed up to be a demonstrator...I signed up to get the discount, never expecting to demonstrating products, teaching classes, or having a stamp club!   Now 10 years later, still enjoying Sharing what I Love.  In November I reached a milestone, $100,000.00 in lifetime sales!!!   WOO HOO.   I celebrated by giving gifts to every customer who had ordered $50 in these years and to my top 10 customers, I had planned something special for late in December, however I had a medical incident and completely put that on hold.   Now with this crazy winter, lots of snow and cold!!!  I am going to reschedule it for sometime in April...
The ladies listed below...you are my TOP 10 ---- 
First, my Mom, Edna Hurtt, good friend, Shirley Brown (mom to Nancy), Valerie Morazzani, friend who I don't get to see much anymore --life makes us all busy, friends Diane Strotz, Roberta Marye,and Linda Trevey --- all three part of the wed night stampers, my good friend, Phyllis Miller, my sister Joyce Riesett, longtime friend, Joyce Clark and friend, Anne Bates.    Ladies look for a email invitation to come to special event just for you..    Thanks to all my customers, now friends for being a part of my life...you are all special to me.

If you think you might like to join this fun company of Stampin'Up!, I would love to have you join my team.   It is Sale a bration time now and besides great deals for customers and hostesses, it is a great time to join.   You get an extra $50 in free merchandise, and I have new, unused stamp sets, each person signing up gets to choose one of these sets.    You can contact me to learn more...the bonuses are available until March 31st.

Ok, now onto the card made with the stamp set Giggle Greetings


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...