Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Be The Difference....Stampin' Up's Convention Theme & My Swaps

We saw this video at the Convention.  Just one of the many ways a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is Making a Difference.  

It's a few minutes long, of course I had to have tissues to finish watching it.   It shows how one demonstrator makes a difference.   There are plenty of ways to make a difference doing something you love....Like Stamping....


Here is the link to the video:

http://youtu.be/k_7u8P1OFjw


In a few weeks, I will be holding an event at my house that will be Making a Difference for those staying at the Ronald McDonald House in Baltimore.   Stay tuned for the Date and Details.....



Here are 2 of my swap cards that I took to convention:

This first one I CASEd a card from Connie Babbert, I changed some elements but kept to the lines of the sketch she had done and even the color combination too.   I finally found her at convention and gave her one of my swaps.



This is a 3x3 card that I made, along with my husband.   I made the design and stamped and put together 80+ of these for an organized swap.   My husband cut all the crabs out using my paper snips....He commented during some of the cutting, these scissors are awesome!   I said, of course they are, I only use them for paper. and they work like a charm all the time.




Be the Difference, by Making a Difference.....

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...