Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Where have I been????? New Single Stamps - For the Holidays!!!

Where have I been????   Well, this summer has been a busy one and in June I went  to Florida for two weeks with my youngest daughter, Robyn, visiting my Mom, Disney World, the Beach and of course some stamping with my Mom....

July --  I was in Salt Lake City, Utah at Stampin' Up's! 25th Anniversary Convention, which was AWESOME!!  Lots of Prize Patrol, World Record Broken (for most cards sent from one place) and got to meet up with friends I have made over the years at Stampin' Up events and made some new friends too.  My upline Carol and I took a hike up to Cecret Lake in the Cottonwood Valley....beautiful and showed me just how out of shape and overweight (and old!! can't change that) I am!  Still a lot of fun.

August - My husband and I just returned from a trip to Iowa (spectators at Sprint car racing) and on the way, we visited many places, among them....Rock n Roll Hall of Fame, Boat trip around Cleveland,  Boat trip to Beaver Island,  boat trip across Lake Michigan in the SS Badger,  Boat trip on Wisconsin River in the Upper Dells!  Beautiful.   Pella, Iowa, for racing at nearby Knoxville Raceway.  During the day, visited some local shops and one of the days I met up with a demo I connected with a few years ago, and I share my swaps from convention and we stamp.  

 The Castle at Disney World and Main Street
s

Convention - Shelli with her good friend, Ronald McDonald
 
Me at Cecret Lake, Cottonwood Valley, Utah.  Just beautiful! 
 
  Here is a card I made using the new stamp set, Flower Shop, with coordinating punch!! and some washi tape too.  I took limited supplies with me on this trip, but wanted to do some stamping too.


 
 
To view the single stamps that are now available, click on the link below, choose shop now in upper right hand corner and then choose New Arrivals.   They are all shown there and you can order on the spot, or contact me to place an order and I will place the order next week with my Stamp Club...
 
 
ENJOY!  
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...