Thursday, July 4, 2013

Convention Swaps.....How DO I do it?????

Usually I wait until the last minute.....I know I am not alone, anyone out there stamping the night away making swaps for convention????   Almost every year I join a 3x3 card swap, and this year is no exception, I need to make 80 total.   I designed my card (yes no CASEing!) I do copy cards from Splitcoast Stampers, Stampin' Connection (a demo perk, thousands of samples), Pinterest and browsing magazines, the card racks at the store....anyway, my 3x3 cards are halfway completed.  My husband is busy cutting out the crab from the By the seashore set and has about 30 more to cut out.  The rest of the card is stamped, all the cardstock cut, ribbon cut and partially assembled, thanks to my Wednesday Night Stampers, Sue, Maria, Jean, Bert and Linda.   SO, this morning I decided to make a regular card size swap and I want to make about 50 of these.  I went on Splitcoast and checked out some of the new stamp sets I got and I couldn't come up with anything I wanted to use, so I checked some of the challenge galleries on splitcoast and found a card that I CASEd.   I have changed the stamp set, the color papers and embellishments, I will post the card after convention and give credit to the originator.    Here is my table today, I guess we are going out for dinner!  No space to sit and eat.....hehehe

 
Anyone want to come over and play?  
 
Everyone Have a Save and Happy 4th of July!
Keep our Troops in your prayers
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...