Thursday, July 25, 2013

Convention Goodies

Convention was a Blast and I keep thinking of how much fun I had.   My grandson, Jacob asked me yesterday what I was going to do for my birthday.   I said, I feel like I have been celebrating my birthday for a week now.   SO MUCH GOOD STUFF.

I put all my goodies I received at Convention in a pile and I am sure I still missed a few items....But here is the picture.


The convention bag is awesome.....I put my laptop in there, power cord, mouse, catalog and Holiday catalog a couple clear mount stamp sets, some clear blocks and it still had room!

I didn't use it til I got home, and coated it twice with a sealant, to help protect it from me!   as a friend of mine used to say....."Messy Marvin"!!!

I have a picture of a swap from Connie's Get Together at Convention.   I have so many more to share, but they will have to wait a few days.

 
 
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...