Monday, July 1, 2013

3 x 3 Swap Cards for Convention

The Stampin' Up! Convention is fast approaching.   In just a little over 2 weeks I will be headed to Salt Lake City for this special 25th Anniversary Convention!  The past few years I have joined a 3x3 card Swap, it is a highlight for me.   This year the total swap cards I need to make is 80.  I thought about my card I wanted to make and choose By the Seashore and By the Tide as my sets to use.   I have cut all the layers of card stock, stamped everything and am in the process of coloring the crab image using a blender pen and reinker.   I showed my husband the sample card to get his opinion and he said he liked it...I said, "well now I need to cut 80 of those crabs out"  and he responded, "I'll cut some out, I need to do something while watching the Orioles baseball.   Tonight, I came home from work and he was already cutting crabs out. 

Here he is hard at work....Have you seen how tiny and intricate this crab image is?   He is a close up of the ones he had finished.

Even after cutting a dozen or so of these little guys, my husband could still smile and cut out even more.

SO, if you are a demo that is participating in this 3x3 swap, these crabs were cut out by my husband and not me.  He cut these out perfectly!!!   Thanks Hon!  Love You, ME.








No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...