Saturday, July 20, 2013

Stampin' Up! Convention updates

Today was AWESOME!!!   Stampin' Up! shared new products!!!!    New framelits to make swing cards, and shapes too.   A new product called undefined where you purchase a kit to make your own stamps. An envelope punch board to make awesome envelopes in a flash with DSP or cardstock or any papers.  We all got to make a stamp and I will share a picture of that tomorrow.

Today I wanted to share a few pictures of Convention Happenings.

Look who came to Convention, YEP Ronald McDonald himself.   Stampin' Up! has partnered with Ronald McDonald House Charities for 10 years now, donating more than $1 million !!!Each year they design a stamp set where $3 from the sale of each set goes to RMDH Charities.  In addition, demonstrators like myself go to local houses and volunteer.  I go to the Ronald McDonald House in Baltimore each month and stamp with the guests who are staying there.   Contact me if you would like to join me or donate supplies to the house.


 Here I am with my friend, Michelle Deslandes from Vermont, she is so much fun to be around and our birthdays are a day apart.   Happy Early Birthday Michelle, I wish you lots of love on your birthday...

Here I am with one of the ladies who was serving yummy cupcakes!!!, her dress is actually the table!!!


There was an 80s band playing and we were dancing and these guys came over and danced with us, such good sports.  Here is Lynn Peters, Sondra Jumper and myself.


 
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...