Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ribbon Shares

Several people have requested to purchase some ribbons, just not a whole roll of ribbon.   Just a share, 2 yards.   I have decided to offer Ribbon Shares....just 2 to start and after I see how these work, I will add others and embellishments too.

Just look at these luscious ribbons!!!


Here are the Ribbon Shares that I am offering:

You will receive 2 yards of each of the 5 new In Colors

Ruffled Stretch Trim

Baked Brown Sugar
Coastal Cabana
Cris Cantaloupe
Pistachio Pudding
Strawberry Slush

Cost is $12.00 - does not include shipping (if you live out of town)



You will receive 2 yards of each of the 12 colors listed below

3/4" Chevron Ribbon

Basic Black
Blushing Bride
Calypso Coral
Cherry Cobbler
Chocolate Chip
Crushed Curry
Island Indigo
Wisteria Wonder
Marina Mist
Pear Pizzazz
Pumpkin Pie
Smoky Slate

2 yards each of the 12 colors      $28.00  - does not include shipping (if you live out of town)


As a BONUS, anyone ordering both Ribbon Shares will receive their choice of a package of Rhinestones, Pearls, Large Rhinestones, Large Pearls or the New Candy Dots.

Email me your order at    sbjcarol@yahoo.com.



ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...