Saturday, March 23, 2013

Stampin' with the Girl Scouts



Last night I went Stampin' with the Girl Scouts,  GSCM Troop 388 Community 65, they meet at St. Joseph's Catholic Community in Eldersburg and their Troop Leader is Kimberly Altobelli.   Kimberly and I work together at Northwest Hospital.
       

The girls made Mother's Day cards for their Moms and the Moms made cards for the Troops.  It was a lot of fun watching the girls get excited about the colors, the stamps and the punches....and they did a Great Job.

Here is a picture of the girls and their creations...Awesome Job Girls!!!


 
 
And Moms, you did a Great Job too!!!
 
Today I had the Birthday Card Blitz Class and I will share those pictures in a few days.
 
Be sure to check my website:   www.stampergirl.stampinup.net for all the new products Stampin' Up! is offering....among them, Photopolymer clear stamps, This and That (kinda like a Smash book),
 
 
Watch the video!   I hope it comes thru and now thru Apr 30th, you can purchase a bundle which includes the journal book, a pkg of designer series paper, stamp, stickers, and ribbon for $32.08 which is a 15% savings.
 
ENJOY!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...