Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stampin' Success creation

One of the benefits I LOVE of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is all the inspiration from Stampin' Connection (a cool site just for demos to share), their website, demos sharing what they LOVE and the Stampin' Success magazine that we receive every other month.   The magazine has lots of tips, techniques, samples of cards using the latest products and stamps.   I opened the cover and there was a really simple card on the inside cover, right next to the picture of Shelli (the CEO and co founder of Stampin' Up!)
 
My Mom had just order the set from the Spring catalog, Make a Wish, and I haven't sent it to her yet in Florida, and I know she won't mind me using it...hehehe
 
I am not sure if I am allowed to post a picture from the magazine and will wait til Monday and call Stampin' Up!, but in the meantime, here is my card:
 
The card in the magazine was horizontal and mine is vertical.   I used the same technique of burnishing color and then using a aqua painter to pull color from the center out.   I also used a Daffodil Delight Card and a Tangerine Tango layer in addition to the stamped layer.   I added one more strip of card stock at the bottom and one more staple.  

SO, I have a question and a Challenge for you.   Where do you get your inspirations from?   magazines? blogs? you tube? Pinterest?  Let me know where you get your inspiration from by leaving a comment on this post and I will draw a name for some FREE Stampin' Up! products. 

Now for the Challenge, go to your favorite Inspiration Source and CASE (copy and share everything) the inspiration and either send me a picture of your final project or mail me your final card or project, I will take pictures of all that I receive and post them to this blog.   AND I will donate all cards to the Ronald McDonald House of Baltimore. 

Don't wait too long, I will randomly pick a winner from the entrants of cards or projects and that person will win some Stampin' Up! products.   Deadline is Friday, March 8th.

ENJOY!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...