Friday, March 22, 2013

Easter Treat

 
I have been clearing out some excess crafting items from my craft room (Winfield Elementary School is loving the donations!).  I found these Test Tubes that I purchased and have never used!!! Do you have any of those things in your craft closet, room!!??  I had received a SWAP at Convention a couple of years ago using a test tube and saved the design, but ate the candy out of the test tube!!!  SO I just used that SWAP as a guide for this Easter Treat and let each of my club members who came last week to make one. 

 
The one on the left uses the duck from the Cherished Friendship stamp set - you know the one with a bowl of cherries in the set!  I had to have that set and never have used it! til now.  and the bunny in the pot is from a retired set, The Nicest Things, another set unused til now. 
 
I started putting a post it note in the stamp set boxes with the date I have used the set or on the front cover of the clear mount sets.   This is making me aware of sets I need to use and not
"hoard" and I am using them.   Try it for a couple of weeks and see what sets your post it notes are on, then pick a set that you haven't used and USE IT!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...