Friday, March 15, 2013

In Color Thank You cards

 I needed to make some Thank You cards and decided to pull out some of my soon to retire In Color 2011-2013 Designer Series Paper, matching card stock, matching ink and matching ribbons.   These cards were super easy and quick to make.   I used the stamp set from the Catalog, Creative Elements for the flower.  The Thanks is a Free stamp from Sale a bration, Vintage Verses.  FREE with a $50 purchase....It is one of several items you could choose for FREE, there are stamp sets, embossing folder, ribbons and buttons, Designer series paper and more. Only 1 more week to take advantage of Sale a bration!!!


The colors are Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and island Indigo. 

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...