Friday, July 27, 2012

More Stampin'

Here are some pictures of cards using another set that we got FREE at Convention, Daydream Medalions, it is on pg 117 of the catalog  and the set has 5 medallions, 3 of them are quite large and they coordinate with the Big Shot floral frames framelits dies, which means NO CUTTING these medallions out by hand.  WHEW!   I know some of my favorite stampers are heaving a sigh of relief!

 Some rhinestone bling and stitched satin ribbon makes this card pop!
 Look how the die cuts out this medallion perfectly?  
 Here are several cards, each one uses some brads, or pearls in addition to punching out or using the framelits dies to "cut out" the medallions.
Here's a cute scrapbook page, using some new Incolors and some bling!

Next week I will share some samples using some stamp sets from the Holiday Mini....Mini HA! It is the same size pages as our catalog and has 39 pages chock full of upcoming holiday stamps, punches, Big Shot accessories and more!    Did you receive your Holiday Mini?   Contact me to receive yours.




No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...