Thursday, July 26, 2012

Stampin' Up!'s Convention 2012

WOW!   Convention was great this year.    I say that every year, but it really is great and I have already started my savings for next year's convention.   I met some new friends and got to see some friends I have made across the country, all because of Stampin' Up!   We received lots of products FREE and also stamps, catalog, convention bag and more, included in the cost of convention!   There were swaps, lunches, dinners and lots of sharing!  Classes on just about everything Stampin' Up!.   Want to go with me next year?   

Stay tuned, August will be a Great Month to join the Stampin' Up! family, and I have some goodies for anyone joining my Team in August.   Have Questions?   Want to Learn more?   Just contact me, email or phone......   I don't have a Facebook stampin' business page yet, but I will soon.   AND maybe I will get a TWITTER account too!   Who said us old folks can't learn new tricks?

I am still unpacking and organizing my things from the convention, but I found my camera and will share some pictures with you.    AND as soon as I figure out my ipad and uploading photos from it to my blog here, I will have some more pictures for you.


This first picture was taken in the Gathering Place, where demonstrators gather....HAHAHA!!!   There are displays of all kinds, demonstrations of new products, tech support for MDS (My Digital Scrapbooking), cause they are coming out with MDS2 soon and if you are a digital scrapbooker, then this product is for you.   There is some free trials and I can help with a few questions......  OK, this picture is of me, Janet and my upline, Carol Taggart.   There is a online stampin' group that demonstrators can join and that is why we all have pink lanyards on, for the group, it's called SUDSOL.   Want to learn more, just give me a call, or email or even txt me.  

On the last day of Convention, Shelli spoke about the Ronald McDonald House Charities and how Stampin' Up! donates money every year to RMHC and they also designate a stamp set, and this year $3 from the sale of each stamp set, goes to the RMHC, in addition to demonstrators, like myself, go to local RMHouses, I go to the one in Baltimore on Lexington St and help wherever needed.   I hav\e been volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House in Baltimore for at least 5 yrs now and LOVE it.   ANYHOW....They gave all the demonstrators attending the convention, the RMHC stamp set for this year, Moving Forward, located on the inside of the back cover of the catalog, FREE!!!! These next few pictures are cards made with the set....



Aren't they cute?  !!!   This set is so versatile for all occasions, cards and projects for kids and adults too!  

For the Month of August, anyone purchasing this set from me, I will donate the proceeds to the RMHC in Baltimore.   To purchase this set from me, give me a call or send me a email and I will give you all the information.   If you just want to order it directly, you must go to my Stampin' Up! website, choose "shop now" button and follow the instructions.  The set is located on page 209 of the 2012-2013 catalog.   Have questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

More pictures and posts to follow soon, I Promise

1 comment:

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...