Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Swap cards at Convention

This Post should have posted 2 days ago, I have no idea why...why....why...  when I schedule a date/time for a post to be posted, nothing happens, it doesn't post til I go into the post and choose to publish now.   Anyone have any suggestions?    Anyone who can help me rectify this problem, you can pick a stamp set from my retired sets.   LET ME KNOW

I sure am trying.....I still can't upload pics from my ipad to my blog.   I have installed an app, blogpress, but still unable, I am sure I am doing something wrong.   Will have to go to an Apple store and figure it out.    Anyone out there, local that is ipad proficient and can give me a lesson or two, in exchange for stampin' dollars from me, let me know.  

I did take a picture with my camera, old camera card, of one of my swaps.   After I upload that picture, I will put the other card in my laptop and see if I took a picture of my other swap cards with the new camera card...

This card (actually a card front) uses Bring on the Cake stamp set, page 142 of the catalog.   I used the hand with Wish Big and stamped it using Midnight Muse.   SO SIMPLE with the new inks, just press to ink pad and stamp, no pounding on stamp pad needed!!!  I used the Argyle embossing folder and Gumball Green card stock.   I attached a piece of Midnight Muse stitched satin ribbon, but did not use a bow or a knot, I wanted this card for a masculine birthday.   The birthday greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, punching it out with the word window punch and punching the layer using the modern label punch.  I made 21 of these and swapped them before the general session every day of convention.

OK, now to see if I can find pictures of my other swaps.    

I think I figured it out.....I will try and post those 2 swaps first, then I will post this one.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, Check out http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/04/12/9-essential-apps-for-blogging-from-the-ipad/. Might help you. --Carrie

    ReplyDelete

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...