Sunday, July 29, 2012

Family Time

This weekend has been super busy.   Family in from Florida for our annual Family Cookout.    Stampin' with my Mom, taking her and her husband, Ed around to see friends she has not seen in a while.   The Family cookout today was great and will post a few pictures.    Tomorrow some stampin' and I will share pictures this week.

 Sister in law, Sharon and daughter, Robyn
Daughter Christine and Granddaughter Rachel
 Sister Joyce and Soon to be sister in law, Patty
 Rachel and Grandpa
 4 Generations, Christine, Rachel, ME and my Mom, Edna
Daughter Aimee, Niece, Erica and soon to be baby in 5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...