Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Howl-o-ween Spooktacular Printer's Tray - FREE

  A  Spooktacular Halloween Printer's Tray
FREE!!!
Starting August 1st



Join my team during August and get this FREE Halloween Printer's Tray Kit, along with $125 worth of Stampin' Up! merchandise for just $99.  Join my team in August and I will give you 3 retired stamp sets of your choice from the 10 boxes (copy paper boxes)  full of stamp set that I have.  
 
Check Out this really fun Halloween Printer's Tray Kit.  This kit is FREE to everyone who joins Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator during August !!!

The Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray project kit contains  the Toxic Treats stamp set, the printer tray and all the goodies you need to make this boo-tiful project.   ---- You won’t want to miss out on this exclusive offer!


Have it YOUR way, choose your own Starter kit.  Choose $125 from items in the Annual catalog or the Holiday mini catalog for only $99.   Stampin' Up! is that flexible, choose the items you want!!!  Contact me today to order your starter kit and get your FREE Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray Kit.   and when you join (which is so EASY, online just a few bits of information and a few clicks!!!) you get to come over to my USED stamp corner and pick out the 3 stamp sets you would like. 

Contact me via email, sbjcarol@yahoo.com or give me a call, 410.382.4874 to Join my Team and in September I will be holding a "Welcome to my Team" Party for everyone who joins....a fun time of stampin', food and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...