Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Perennial birthday kit

  This post was delayed..I had pneumonia again, so these next few posts are a few weeks late
The other day a friend of mine and I got together  to make the cards from the Perennial Birthday Kit.   We both have the stamps and the kits.  In just a few hours, we completed most of the cards.   I completed  11 cards and she completed all 16 of hers later that day.   I plan on finishing mine tonight.  This kit is an awesome kit to give to anyone as a gift, filled with the cards or keep and when you are creating a card for someone's birthday that is later in the year....you have a place to put it.   I love the box, it is gorgeous and the dividers are great with places to write birthdays on each month.  The box is super cute and holds all of the cards and more.

Here are her cards, all finished....





Here are mine, I mixed up greetings and orientation of how I wanted them to look.



Hope you get creative today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...