Friday, May 4, 2018

Brusho Class

I'm having a Brusho class in Maryland on  May 12 at 12 noon in Towson, at the Providence United Methodist Church on Providence Road. The cost of the class is $10 in addition to your purchase of the Brusho Crystal colors from me either before class or the day of class.  You can order them from my website and have them delivered right to you too.

We will be making 4 cards and several other backgrounds using these crystals colors.  

Here is a photo of one of the cards I made using the Brusho crystals.  Every card or paper you make will look completely different!   


Contact me to sign up for the class or for additional information.  You  can contact me at Sbjcarol@yahoo.com or contact me through my website.

Looking forward to you joining me for this fun afternoon of creativity.  Here are the cards you will be making in the Brusho Class

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...