Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Brusho Class cards - Class dates and a short video

 I held my Brusho class in MD and it was a HUGE success.   I have another scheduled 
next week for Florida, Friday, May 25th, 10am-12noon 

Here are the cards.    I wish I would have taken photos of everyone's finished cards. 
Maybe I will get a chance to get photos of most of them later this week and post them soon.




Can't make the one in FL next week  or missed the one in MD. Contact me to schedule a Brusho class.


Stamp classes coming...May 20th, 1p in MD and May 23rd, 10am in FL. Contact me to sign up for either.


A lot of people always ask? Why did you join Stampin' Up! or why have you stayed (14 yrs now). Watch this short video- Shelli, cofounder, says it all and much better than I could.  

https://youtu.be/98nrT-7842I


Hope you have time to get creative today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...