Sunday, May 6, 2018

MAke a card Send a card...Make 2

Whenever I get out supplies to make a card I always make two cards, well almost always. If I'm cutting the card stock in half  that will make two cardbases so I'll make two cards. For these cards below I used the swirly bird stamp set and the matching thinlits.  I just love this set, it is great for any occasion, young or old.  I made the two cards at the same time, along with my sister who made two cards too.  One was  a thinking of you, the other  Enjoy the simple things in life!  just because that's a great thing to enjoy the simple things in life.    I CASEd the card off of Pinterest using the bird from the Petal Pallette set since that was the only bird we had and the matching thinlits cutting him out was super easy.


SO   Make a card and Send a Card and make a difference in someone's life


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...