Thursday, May 3, 2018

Butterfly Basics and Butterflies thinlits

This stamp set makes such pretty Cards and using the Butterflies thinlits, a WOW for sure.   Sadlly this stamp set and the butterfly thinlit are retiring and the butterfly thinlit has sold out.....The butterfly thinlit has got to be the most used thinlit I own!   I haven't used it much in the last few months and pulled it out to make this card.   Of course I made more than one!

The new catalog comes out in June, and if you want a copy all you have to do is contact me.   Those of you who come to my classes in either Maryland or Florida will get one at




No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...