Saturday, May 30, 2015

New Stampin'Up! catalog in just a few days

'Just a few more days...

Getting ready for the new catalog to start Tuesday...If there is anything retiring that you gotta have, you need to order it today!   Contact me if you need me to add something to my order I will place tonight, or go to my. Website, www.stampergirl.stampinup.net to place your order..

Here are two of the cards we made at my last class,both here in Florida and in Maryland..


Both cards are using retiring stamp sets, Blooming with Kindness on the first one and Flamingo Lingo on the 2nd one.

My stamps have all been rearranged, and making my Stamps and Accessories for Sale List,to be posted in a week...I will post it on my Facebook pages too.    Stamp with Stampergirl and stampin' with Stampergirl.   

My past club members, card class attendees, and anyone who has purchased for me in the past year will get a email in the next day or 2 with the list and have first choice.   I will answer all emails in the order in which I receive them.   Lots of bargains....not just stamps either.....


now to prepare for my first class with goodies from the new catalog. Will post a few things soon.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...