Monday, May 4, 2015

Stampin' Up! Catalog New catalog coming soon!

It's that I me of year !   The new catalog will be here the end of the month and everyone will be able to order from it on June 1st!!!!

Being a stampin' Up!demo has a bunch of perks and one of them is seeing it first!  Demonstrators around the world were able to view the new catalog online yesterday.   There are so many new things that I can't wait to get and next week I will get a chance to order a few items.    Can I just tell you, I love the new in colors.....OK that's all I ca reveal for now.   Stay tuned.....

Over on my Facebook pages, I'm running a little contest...

Guess how many stamp sets I have that are retiring.   The person who guesses the closest without going over will get to choose a stamp set of their choice from those I am not keeping...and I am not keeping many.....  I might throw in some other retiring items to choose from for the winner.   But the guess is for stamp sets only.
 Place your guess here or on my Facebook page or group,  Stamp with  Stampergirl or Stampin' with Stampergirl .

Here is a little inspiration using the Mother's Day stamp set from the Occasions Catalog..


Don't forget to place your guess for how many stamp sets I have retiring at the end of this post or over on my facebook pages.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...