You only need to go to Paperpumpkin.com and sign up. Please choose me as your demonstrator, Carol Valentine, and put in the Promo Code SAVE50 when you sign up. I will send you a gift after you receive your first kit. Want to know more about Paper Pumpkin, just contact me and I can give you all the details and answer any questions you may have.
Ideas for Paper Pumpkin
1. A Fun creative outlet that arrives to you, NO gasoline
2. No added shipping costs, the $19.95 cost includes shipping.
3. Stamps, ink, paper, embellishments, and instructions included.
4. Kids bored during summer holiday??? A great project that allows them to be creative.
5. Out of town guests with children......A great time of creating.
6. A gift subscription for a creative friend.
7. Need a last minute gift for a friend? You can just add a bow to the orange box or place the kit inside a gift bag!!! No shopping time needed!
1. Can order month to month (only way to save 50% off first 2 months - new subscribers only)
2. Can order 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions, prepaying with first month. SIMPLE
3. Ships out same time each month.
4. Option to skip a month (months) anytime, just before the 10th of the month.
5. Option to cancel at anytime
6. Opportunity to purchase more than one kit
7. Paper Pumpkin subscribers get to purchase refill kits from past paper pumkin kits.
8. Ideas galore on what to make with your kit each month.....
9. Exclusive stamps not sold in any other kit or stamp set!
10. Ink spots included in each kit (these are not available for purchase and are a great item to have)
OK, want to see some past kits.???? Here are cards my friend, Phyllis and I made last week from one of her Paper Pumpkin Kits. Since she wanted all Thank You cards, and wanted them flat for easy mailing and not a true shaker card....We used the word thinlits dies for all Thank You on the front of the card and we didn't use any of the adhesive for the shaker part (long strips of dimensionals)....and there were words of hello and Happy Birthday that were left over too. Not to mention the stamps (which I love love love) and the ink spot. All this for $19.95 !!!
Ok, here's the cards.