Monday, May 4, 2015

GOIN' GOIN' GONE! a little late.

This post is about all the Retiring stamps and accessories.   I started this post on April 21st and could never get the list to go on here that day or since.  

To see the list your can go to my website.   wwwstampergirl.stampinup.net and the up to date list is there with any items marked with an x that are no longer available, as well as the Clearance Rack and the Weekly Deals.   The deals are awesome as well as some discounts on the retiring accessories.   Check them out.

Here are some cards I have been working on lately....not many I admit, too much travelling back and forth to Maryland.  


This first card uses Sheltering Tree - yep carrying this one over to the New Catalog.....This is one of the cards we made at the Autism Fundraiser last month.


 This card (which I can't seem to turn around, even though I took the picture just like all the others!!!!

It is using the sent, Blooming with kindness and it is being retired :{ but I think it is going to stay on my shelves for a little while longer.   I needed to make some cards that were simple stamping, no layers...I saw this somewhere on the internet and copied it.   Then I made a bunch more with lots of colors and greetings.   They all turned out great and so quick.




Stay tuned.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...