Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My challenge card

 
This post has been floatiing in internet land for about a week.    Sorry it is late and I am extending the date to May 26th.  
 
 
Color challenge.....here's my card..   The base is rich razzleberry and I embossed it with the pebble embossing folder from Sale a Bration ( which is in the new catalog for purchase). I used half of a doily and colored it with pool party ink and my aqua painter.   I punched out a tag with the scalloped tag topper punch in occasions catalog (also in the new catalog )used black staz on and the large flower stam from So very grateful in occasions catalog and not going to be in the new catalog 😢... I colored the flowers in using the aqua painter and pool party, Bermuda bay and pear pizzaz inks, some. I used rich razzleberry    I was making about 20 of these to give/send out as Mother's Day cards, however I stamped the flowers too high on tag 😥 lesson learned:  punch tag top before stamping....there was no room for Happy Mother's Day!!!   So friends I was hoping to send you a card for M D, however I didn't get them done, I have 20 done, but no greeting on them,  so maybe I will get them fixed and send out next week.   Sending lots of Love to all the Mothers whether you are a mother, or a sister,daughter, aunt or female --- you all give motherly love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...