Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Card and Bookmark

Today I am meeting with a group of women who have been in a Book Study at church, Crossroads Community Church.   We have been doing a book study since the beginning of the year and have finished reading the book and are meeting for a breakfast at a local cafe, J's Cafe on Main Street in Westminster, MD.   I CASEd a card/bookmark from fellow demo, Brianna Thompson and had my Stamp Club members make it for one of their May projects.   I wanted to make something for these women of the Book study, more than just a card, Thanking them on walking thru this path of my journey with me, encouraging me and  just sharing their life with me.






I used some of my beloved Baja Breeze Card stock and ink.   I figure that I would share something I love with these women who have shared so much with me.

ENJOY and share today....a smile, a handshake, a kind word,  a hug, a card, an act of kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...