Tuesday, May 20, 2014

More Challenge cards

I got a few more challenge cards from my friend, Joyce,    I know there is probably an easier way to do this, and I hope to figure it out.   Until then, email me your challenge cards or go to my facebook page and post them there, Stamp with Stampergirl.

Joyce used the stamp set, Flower Shop which is probably one of my favorite sets.    Soon to be joined by the Petite Petals set....both with their matching punches....making it so easy to stamp and punch and create with.    Petite Petals is currently in the Occasions catalog, but you will be able to order it when the new catalog starts in June, because the stamp set and matching punch are both in it.   HOWEVER, if you want to save 15% on the bundle (stamp set and punch), you need to get it before June 1st.   The Bundle price will not be available in the New Catalog.   You can contact me to order your Bundle or go to my website, www.stampergirl.stampinup.net and SHOP NOW, Choose Occasions catalog and enter 134822 for clear mount and 134821 for wood mount.   Any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...