Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blooming with Kindness & By the Tide Swap cards

When I came home from my last vacation to Iowa, I wanted to continue making cards from the swaps I received at Convention.   I pulled one of my swaps using Blooming with Kindness, grabbed a pack of DSP, my stamp set, a clear block, ink, cardstock and some embellishments in the colors to match the DSP (THANKS SU for coordinating everything for me) and put my paper trimmer and these items in a bag (a 31 bag from my daughter, Robyn) and headed off to Stamp Night with my fellow stampers.  During the evening, I managed to cut the cardstock and DSP, stamp and embellish and put the card all together, 10 of them!   and spend an awesome evening my my friends, chatting, sharing our lives while creating projects.

Here is the swap card from Convention from Victoria Carothers and My CASE of her card.

 I used the DSP from Sale a bration....I loved that paper, in fact I got a 2nd package of it during Sale a bration.   I used the colors, Calyspo Coral and Island Indigo, both In Colors that were put into the regular colors that we have.   I also used the ribbon from Sale a bration too!    The greeting, I borrowed from my friend, Diane and have no idea what company the stamp is from or if it is an old Stampin' Up! one.


I hope you get some inspiration from these cards and CASE them too.    When you do CASE them, if you can,email me pictures of your creations and I will post them here on my blog.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...