Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Birthday Card - Memorable Moments

I am working on some Birthday cards and always have a creative block making cards for young men.   I purchased the set, Memorable Moments a few months ago to make a 70th Anniversary card, so I pulled out the set and started playing around with making a background with the numbers.   I stamped the Happy 33rd Birthday and cut out with the labels framelit since the stamp in the set matches the framelit.   When I was going to cut a larger framelit, I decided to go thru my box of punches and cut outs from framelits.   This box is one of my organizing tips so I don't waste anything!   Whenever I am working on a project, card and I punch out or cut out using the Big Shot, and don't use those items, I put them in a stamp case and save them til the box is full, then I give the box to someone who places an order when I have the box full.  It can take months to fill the box, almost a year now.   So, I found this Lucky Limeade window frame framelit and it fit perfect, just a bit larger than the stamp image.   I used some snail to adhere them together and added some dimensionals to add it to the card.  A super quick card.

 
I don't know why all my photos are being add on the side, the picture is not taken like that, but as soon as I choose, upload, the photo turns.!!!  Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?
I have a Stampin' Gift to the first person who messages me with an answer.   


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...