Monday, June 24, 2013

Stamping in Florida....a little

I am down in Florida vacationing with my daughter, Robyn so I decided not to do a Stampin' Class while here this time.   My Mom and I will get in a little stampin' time though.   We did the Stampers Club cards and projects for May and one of the ones from April too.   I had made a bookmark a few months ago and thought my Mom might want to make one too.   I cut the smaller tag from the now retired, Two tags BS die and brought them with me to Florida.   My Mom, daughter, Robyn and I each made one.   They turned out cute and we have been using them.   I want to make some more when I get home, but using something not retired.

Here are our bookmarks:

 For some reason some of the pictures turned sideways and I have spent way too much time trying to turn them around.   The top one with the coconut drink is Robyn's, the next one is mine and the one on the bottom is my Mom's.  They were so so simple to make.

 My Mom worked on a spiral notebook today, The flower is from one of the new Hostess Only Sets in the new catalog.  She used some of the Delicate Details Lace tape along the bottom.
 Inside she used some of the new washi tape.
 and even stamped on some washi tape too.


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...