Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sharing....

A lot of blogs I check out offer Product Shares.   Well I offer them too, I just do them a little different.  I only offer full sheets of DSP and card stock and share the ribbons in bigger quantities than most people do.   Check it out and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

 

Here is how I do my Sharing:

DSP - you will get 1 full sheet of each design from the package and pay half the price.

Card stock -  either 1/2 a package or 1/3 of a package

Ribbon -  half of a spool or 1/3 of a spool

Buttons, brads and trinkets - evenly shared depending on how many are in the package.


I hope my Sharing will help you get the most use out of those products and you are not stuck will a lot of product(s) that you will never use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...