Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Favorite Things from the Spring Catalog and Christmas Card Sharing

A few years ago, I would offer specials to my customers, and I decided I would do this again and maybe change it up a bit.   SO, starting January and the new Spring Catalog, each month I will post some items that are my favorites!   When you purchase any of these items, I will take 10% off of each Favorite Item you purchase.   Purchase all my favorites for the month and I will give you a FREE spool of retired ribbon, and if the ribbon is less than half full, I'll give you two.  

Here are my Favorite Five Items for January

Bitty Butterfly punch  #129406, pg 13   - this punch fits perfectly on the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set in the Saleabration flyer

Pool Party, anything...card stock, ink, ribbon, whatever has the color pool party in it, designer series paper that has pool party as one of the colors counts too!

Swallowtail HUGE butterfly stamp #129216, or 3129213 wood mount, pg 18 - This stamp is Huge and when you use it, you don't need another thing on your card, it does it all.

Silicone Craft Sheet  #127853, pg 36 - This fantastic item is carried over from the Holiday catalog, but it is one item a crafter should have.  

Tea for Two DSP #129311, pg 3 - I love this paper.. So Spring!


Christmas Card Shares

Over the next few days I will be posting some pictures of the handmade cards I received from my stampin' friends and family.

Here are the first few cards:

This cute bird card is from Adela, she used the set For the Birds and the holiday oval embossing folder
 This next card is from Linda, she used the ornament stamp and framelit to cut out the ornament, she also used the fancy fan embossing folder and some ribbon (unknown source) that has winter images embossed on the ribbon and the colors match perfectly.
 This next card is from Phyllis, she used the dots embossing folder, a scallop circle from a Big Shot die, some silver glimmer paper and cherry cobbler seam binding.  So elegant!
I loved all these cards as well as all of the cards I received.  


I'll share some more cards next time.

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...