Sunday, December 30, 2012

More Christmas Cards to Share

I have several more cards to show you:  

Well this first picture is a picture of my granddaughter, Rachel at her 1st Birthday Party, the theme, Mickey Mouse.   Here she is with her Aunt Robyn aka Aunt RaRa.   My camera acted horrible that day! so I am waiting for some pictures from my other daughters who took a bunch of pictures.

 This card is from Karen, she used a preprinted card and stamped the Let it SNOW (retired set) and colored it in with markers.
 Next is Joan's card, using the Fantastic Big Shot Adhesive Sheets, and dazzling diamonds to have you looking out at wintery sparkling trees.  
 Here's Debbie's card, she used a retired snowman from a set I think was called Let it Snow.  It was a favorite of mine and one set I wished I had held onto....Oh well.
 Dolly's card, I think uses all cricut images, and a swirly embossing folder. I have never been able to master the cricut, of course I don't own one, so I don't get much practice using one and when I do go to use someone's, my work ends up in File #13  (aka trashcan)
Til next time.....Get a early start on next years cards, start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...