Sunday, January 22, 2012

Club Card - Bordering on Romance

This month's club card uses Bordering on Romance from the Occasions Mini catalog --I used so many things from the Occasions mini.....the lovely blushing bride pleated  satin ribbon!!! oh my I love that ribbon.   the new framelits dies for the Big Shot - Labels collection and some new twitterpatted designer series papers too.  

Stampin' Club makes two cards and I have a picture of the 2nd card, however it is sideways and can't get the picture to turn around, so I will post it tomorrow when I take a new picture.   I'm trying to beat the posting cut off - on blogspot.   Can't figure out how to make my posts happen instantly...as a friend used to say "I want it all and I want it NOW!!!"

GO RAVENS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...