Sunday, January 15, 2012

Guest Stamper

My first Guest Stamper is my Mom, Edna Hurtt.   She lives in Melbourne, Florida and is an avid stamper and woman who is always on the go!!!  At 84, she volunteers at the Brevard Zoo one day a week....checkin' up on those Giraffes...  On weekends, she works at stores presenting new food products, is a member of the local Elks Club and I know I have a hard time keeping up with her.

Sometimes I send her some inspirations, cards that I have seen on blogs, websites, SU catalog or now and then I come up with an original...Not often, cause I am great at copying.....  She just got a smart phone and is learning some new tricks...She sent me a picture of a card she made using one of the inspirations I sent her as a guide.    Here is her card:

See, I learned something too.   How to save her picture to my computer so that I could share it here!!!  The card is Calypso Coral and the images are from Artistic Etchings, Charming and the greeting is from Perfect Punches.  She added some brads and some non Stampin' Up! ribbon.   Pretty good, Huh?

Thanks Mom for being my first Guest Stamper and one of my Biggest supporters.    I Love You.

Want to be a Guest Stamper?   Just send me a picture of a card or project you made with Stampin' Up! stamps and accessories (an occasional non Stampin' Up! embellishment is ok).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...