Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ribbon Shares from the Occasions Mini Catalog

Ribbon Shares




Have you seen that pleated satin ribbon in the Occasions Mini????? It is gorgeous!!! much better in person. Several people have asked me if I would split the ribbon...Of course I will!   Also, in the Occasions mini are  5 colors of the Baker's Twine....



Here how it works:


Pleated Satin Ribbon
For $8 you will get 1 yard of each of the 4 colors


Baker's Twine Ribbon

For $4 you will get 5 yards of each of the 5 colors



These prices do not include shipping for those of you who are not in the Westminster, Maryland area.   Contact me for more information.



Contact me to sign up for either of the Ribbon Shares of if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...